Monday, January 30, 2012

Fun at Grandma & Grandpa's

These are old pictures...they were taken sometime back in December when we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to decorate the Christmas tree. I found them on the camera when I decided to finally upload some pictures to the blog. I've been such a slacker lately, but I'm really making an effort to blog more this year. We have tons of awesome stuff going on all the time, I just never seem to find the time to blog about it. I really need to make more time. I love looking back at all of our posts when Maddie was little. I want to be able to do the same with Collin. So expect more blogging from me this year (hopefully)! Enjoy...
The kids love their Uncle Chris...such a big kid at heart <3
DSC00331
DSC00333
DSC00338
DSC00339
Collin was busy playing with a piece of drift wood...
DSC00340
DSC00336
...and Parker was obviously off eating something! :-)
DSC00344

No comments: